To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep
Atterro • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Pro Staff is seeking for CSR that can work downtown Dallas, this class starts May 6, 2019
Salary $11.50 - Please call us at 972-996-2140 to schedule your interview and learn more about this opportunity
Respond to inbound phone calls, up sell/cross sell additional items and resolve customer’s issues. Utilize system tools provided to perform job function. Must be flexible to work weekends and 7am - 11pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take inbound calls for order placement
- Up sell and cross sell additional items
- Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 6 months Customer Service experience (in person or over the phone)
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to adapt to the fast paced internet environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- PC literate and basic typing skills (at least 25 wpm)
- Regular and punctual attendance is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 30 wpm typing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.