Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
The Financial Analyst performs finance related duties including, but not limited to, compiling and analyzing financial information for the company as it relates to our Non-Anesthesia Divisions.Responsibilities
- Prepares and analyzes corporate departmental budgets including capital expenditures
- Prepares the consolidation of the annual budget and analyze the results; assists in preparation of the budget presentation
- Analyzes monthly actual to budget variances for corporate departments
- Assists in preparation of the forecasts as needed
- Participates in the implementation and maintenance of a budgeting/forecasting tool
- Performs ad hoc analyses as required
- Prepares other reports and completes other projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
- Supports and abides by the values of the company
Excellence – Going above and beyond to deliver the highest quality care and experience to our patients and teammates
Collaboration – Being inclusive and supportive of one another to deliver improved outcomes to our patients and teammates
Ethical Responsibility – Acting with the utmost integrity and doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching
Engagement – Promote an environment where clinicians and teammates thrive, feel passion and joy for what they do, take care of each other, and are proud of who we are and what we do.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous experience with budgeting and budgeting/forecasting system implementation desired
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused, with solid organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Able to set priorities and drive for results
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Able to interact with all level of employees
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Word Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and at least 3 years of experience in a large, complex business environment in accounting or finance, preferably in healthcare
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Oracle Suite
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Use Statistical Method