Who We Are
We are the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the world’s largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and JamesAllen.com.
All Are Welcome Here
Signet is a people company – this means that we put our customers and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love®. We strive to make sure that our 35,000 employees have professional, personal and social development opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
Responsible for day to day SKU Maintenance and maintaining in-stock levels in stores and ecommerce through accurate forecasting, ordering, replenishing, and allocating. Analyze and report on weekly business review including sales and inventory trends.
- Initially set appropriate inventory levels for each store. Monitor and react to SKU performance to support sales and in-stock rates. Explain the cause and corrective action being taken on any product below acceptable in-stock levels. Adjust inventory levels by store to react to trend
- Deliver ad doc reports and analysis with recommendations. Participate in line reviews with merchants and planners to identify opportunities to maximize sales thru SKU optimization. Implement line review decisions for expansion, test, and SKU reductions. Track, report, and provide analysis weekly on business
- Identify risks and opportunities and work with manager to develop strategies that optimize the business
- Partner with manager and merchant to understand and execute financial plans using open to buy, allocation, and ordering systems. Growing into full ownership of the financial plans process. Attend and actively participate in monthly open to buy meetings.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Business, or related area
- Required or Acceptable Job-Related Experience: Non-degreed candidates considered if candidate has an extensive background in retail merchandising, or as an Assistant Buyer, Assistant Merchandise Planner, or Associate Buyer.
- Years of Job-Related Experience Required: 6-12 months
- Technical/Other Skills Required: Proficient in Word & Excel, Ability to learn proprietary software, Detail Oriented, Excellent analytical skills, Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, Ability to work in fast passed environment, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!