To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hudson, WI 54016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Opportunity Manager
Molex • Hudson, WI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Business Opportunity Manager to be the primary interface between Business Development (BD) and Global Innovation and Development (GID), for all new opportunities and customer visits. The Cost Estimation group reports to this individual and they support the Cost Estimation group by providing assistance on development strategies, customer introduction calls and proposal reviews.
- Assist Phillips-Medisize and Molex secure new business by scheduling and supporting customer visits and introductory calls, discussing GID capabilities and processes via presentation and off-script conversations. Travel to customer sites, as needed, to explain GID capabilities. Attend new business opportunity meetings
- Manage cost estimation process by providing input with strategy and hours estimates, reviewing proposals with appropriate management prior to customer delivery. Provide direction and leadership to cost estimation group including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports, passing information up the management chain and fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Work with BD and GID management on new opportunities that may require organization investment/discounting
- Work with BD and Opportunity Management on RFQ process and input to provide data needed to generate the most accurate proposals, as possible
- Assist with the management of the Pipeline process from RFQ to Quote to NBA, communicating with management on issues related to Pipeline data
- Train and assist BD on new design development processes and capabilities
- Occasional travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
- Responsible for coordinating RFQ’s for Medical and Pharma programs that require assurance and compliance to ISO, FDA, GMP, IQMS compliance requirements
- Responsible for coordinating RFQ’s for ITAR programs that requires assurance and compliance to ITAR compliance requirements
- Ensure export compliance program integrates Human Resources, IT and other department procedures to assure conformity across the company
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s, Associate’s, or Technical degree in Engineering, Finance and/or Marketing
- Minimum five (5) year professional experience
- Experience in Design & Contract Manufacturing for Plastics & Electronics preferred
- SAP and Other ERP systems experience beneficial
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience leading people
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to lead department and effectively communicate with internal executives, managers, and BDM’s of the organization.
- Ability to communicate with external customers, when necessary.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Dynamics, MS Office Tools, Excel.
- Understanding of finance accounting principles.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with numbers.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills including ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Decision making and prioritization skills.
- Ability to ensure 10,000% Compliance (ITAR, Medical, Guide to Ethical Conduct).
- Expected to ordinarily work from the office in Hudson, WI during normal business hours
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history