You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Contract Specialist - Partner Programs
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,500 individuals and closed nearly $15 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
The CONTRACT SPECIALIST - PARTNER PROGRAMS role resides within our Sales Operations Service Contract & Licensing Operations team and interacts directly with Inside Sales, Procurement, WWT Account Managers, WWT Finance Teams, WWT Practices, authorized partners and end-user customers as necessary.
The Contract Specialist - Partner Programs, will be assigned to support one or more specific Cisco partner programs that is consistent with the WWT go-to-market strategy. This role works closely with our internal WWT Teams to onboard, operationalize and provide ongoing support for specific partner programs.
The Contract Specialist- Partner Programs is responsible for continued education and enablement of the WWT Sales and Sales Support Teams regarding key processes, incentive programs and all necessary tools used throughout the Opportunity to Cash process.
This role is critical to the overall success of achieving both team and corporate goals.
Detailed and timely communication is critical to the success of this role as well as the consistent execution of the responsibilities listed below.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, suppliers, and internal operations.
- Create and maintain the necessary internal processes to support Cisco partner program(s).
- Subject Matter Expert in Cisco partner program(s) including partner tools used to support program(s)
Build and maintain assigned program awareness within WWT community.
Contribute and be accountable for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Must have a passion for learning
- Ability to prioritize and perform work in required time frames
- Capability to multi-task and adapt to change
Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner
Strong Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented and Critical Thinker
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proactive attitude and work ethic
- Must be a team player
- A., Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of Cisco vendor relationship development experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated business analyst experience preferred
Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
Ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision
- A subject matter expert in Cisco partner processes a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Preferred locations: NY, MO, FL, NC, TX, AZ, IL, WA, MA, VA, OR, AL, LA, GA, NV, MN, OH, MI, WI, IA, SC
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_588199209
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.