To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
455 Silicon Valley Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Records Specialist
San Jose Behavioral Health • San Jose, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Create, assemble, and analyze a new chart for each patient within 72 hours of discharge.
- Organize all necessary documents into charts including the loose filing of missing documents.
- Ability to use the transcription system, print transcription reports, and distribute accordingly.
- Assists in process of chart completion.
- Complete release of information requests according to government regulations.
- Ability to use HMS for patient look up, entering and resolving deficiencies, ROI tracking, printing deficiency reports, printing labels and facesheets.
- Monitor office supplies needed to complete tasks and informs HIM Director of what supplies are needed.
- Adhere to hospital policies and procedures
- Maintain patient information at all times in a confidential manner.
- Files and maintains the storage of medical records.
- Close attention to detail and accuracy is needed in all aspects of position.
- Ability to work independently after being assigned tasks, without constant direction.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, bend, push, pull, lift, carry items weighing 25 pounds or less, frequently reach, twist, squat, and kneel. The position requires manual repetitions, deviations and dexterity.