Are you looking for a sales career with unlimited earning potential?
We are an award-winning market leader in the highly lucrative niche IT industry, and over the last year we've experienced incredible global success. This has led to exponential growth across all of our specialist brands. As a result, we're looking to hire several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our latest U.S. office in Irvine, Southern California.
At Frank Recruitment Group, we believe that hard work and results should be recognized and rewarded. We look to progress our top performing recruitment consultants to senior level within their first 12 months.
Full training is provided to all new hires through our in-house training program, Frank University. Throughout the sales development program, you will learn about client and candidate management, business development, contract negotiation, B2B sales, and recruiting best practices.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Bachelor's degree would be desirable but not essential
- Relevant sales/recruitment experience (preferred)
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
What benefits do we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Our industry-leading in-house training program
- Structured career progression plan
- Monthly office-wide social events
- Frequent team-building activities
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- National and global incentive trips
- Weekly late start/early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
Get in touch ASAP by sending your Resume to Email blocked - click to apply