To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laredo, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
+ Rad Tech Radiology Technologist -Part Time Per Diem PRN
Vibra Healthcare • Laredo, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Vibra + Ernest
Laredo Specialty Hospital is seeking Rad Techs - Radiology Technologists/X-Ray Techs - to join our team!
Part Time and PRN opportunities available!
The Rad Tech is responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care by producing quality diagnostic radiographs to assist medical personnel in patient diagnosis in a timely and professional manner when ordered by a physician, and effectively coordinating the process for ordering the procedure and transmitting the images to the radiologist.
- Current ARRT required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Radiology Tech in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Two (2) years of previous experience preferred.
- State Fluoroscopy license required where applicable.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.