Currently seeking Full Time first shift and second shift machine operators for our Ring twisting department.
Under the direction of plant management, this position performs all aspects of ring twisting in order to assist with the production of the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost, in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Operate all ring twisting equipment while meeting production goals set for that product.
• Perform constant checks on the line by patrolling the area looking to make sure that all positions have the proper number of ends and have the correct twist.
• Successfully and timely perform all changeovers as necessary.
• Identify and tag all yarn once the run has been completed.
• Process all required paperwork accurately \u0026amp; timely.
• Maintain a safe, clean, organized production line and work area.
• Observe all safety and quality procedures while completing required duties.
• Clean machine(s) as needed by using either compressed air to blow down or brushes to wipe down.
• Perform all other tasks as assigned by management. If necessary, employees may be asked to assist other employees and/or temporarily fill-in or act as a back-up for a position that is different from their usual position, provided they are able to perform the physical demands required by the alternate position. Due to the nature of the production flow through the plant, Ring Twisting department employees may be cross-trained in other departments so that they will continue to work a full-time schedule during low production demands in their home department.