Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Global Remote IT/Networking solutions Engineers to work with our expert Online Center and Global Service Engineering team of 20+ employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Online Center and Global Service Engineering? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Advanced, IT/Networking remote troubleshooting at the system-level for Cytiva internal and external customers globally.
- Ensure regular interface with key stakeholders (internal and external) on assigned cases. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers to ensure full resolution and proper follow-up proving root course analysis.
- Working as a member of global teams to provide efficient and cost-effective remote support to all accounts within assigned responsibility. Taking leadership and ownership for driving global OLC (On-Line center) process, measure, track and deliver KPIs delivering the overall success for the team, while keeping customer SLAs at the forefront.
- Contribute to a Service knowledge-base creation and actively update and maintain overall knowledge management content. Management of knowledge database build detailed knowledge transfer processes for field support engineers.
- Providing networking and SQL database administration support to Global regional Field Service Engineers through remote and on-site activities.
- Installing, supporting and administering: Network and SQL databases, Unicorn, Wave/Xuri, software eLicensing and AwS IoT platform.
- Identifying areas where development of local expertise is needed and recommending and providing training to Field Service Engineers. Defining installation and debugging manuals for the field engineers.
- Ensuring all quality issues are escalated to management and documented and managed through case management pathway.
- Acting as key contact for Field Service Engineers and Global service engineers for defined product range Providing advice to global team on NPIs to ensure continuous development of product quality and serviceability Providing customers with advice on the use and care of their software and equipment, maintaining a high level of technical and professional customer management skills Maintaining on-going communication with Fields Service Engineers and customers and ensuring strong support for the Commercial team
- Supporting Cases in ServiceMax and Case Management Maintaining a positive and collaborative working relationship with other Service Engineers and Field service staff andthe sales teams to ensure the customer needs are understood and met
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field.7+ years of relevant recent experience in networking administration or a related field.Strong understanding of and experience with networking and SQL database administration and SQL database queries.Experience with operating systems (Windows Server 2003/2008), AutoCAD, MS project, Visio,and MS office Suite.
- Knowledge of networking & firewalls (understand our customer IT needs and work with them to come up with a suitable solution).Knowledge of Switches, routers and remote connectivity (config and secure connection to the outside world).Knowledge of OPC Servers, OPC Data (UA & DA), OPC Bridge & Tunnellers.Knowledge of DCOM and Data Servers.Familiar with Servers and general expertise of Windows OS/Linux.Familiar with VM's.Solid understanding and trouble shooting skills of automation communication networks including Profibus, Ethernet and EthernetIP. Ability to use and interpret results of tools designed to troubleshoot networks such as ProfiTrace and Ethernet testers.
- Solid understanding of computer and telecommunication networks and excellent trouble-shooting skills in those environments.Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems.Experience in working with global and cross-functional teams to develop Automation training, documentation, procedures, manuals, etc.Familiarity with Rockwell PLC programming, Siemens PLC programming.Familiarity with IT Networking, DCOM Networking and OPC experience.Experience with DCS and SCADA control systems.Demonstrated experience with Profibus and Ethernet/IP application layer protocol • Demonstrated experience in operation and network design of Cytiva Unicorn, Emerson DeltaV Process Automation Systems, WonderWare and PlantPax platforms.Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve difficult technical issues and expert level knowledge inapplicable systems.
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor peers with an ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and coach people through solving problems.Strong customer-service skills and an ability to work professionally with internal and external customers and employees at all levels of the organization.Strong written and verbal and communication and presentation skills that can effectively communicate with a diverse workforce; ability to effectively communicate over the phone.Willing to work on extended assignments and available for irregular working hours while in project go-live phase.
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills.Ability to travel based on business need.Knowledge of and experience in the healthcare and/or life science industry or service business and customer base
- Experience authoring/reviewing standard operating procedures / on-the-job-trainings / othercontrolled documents & demonstrated ability to service systems following industry standards (NFPA, CE Marking)Prior project or technical leadership experienceAbility to drive improvements in efficiency
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (Scada)
Installations (Computer Systems)
Programmable Logic Controllers
Distributed Control Systems