Performs final and in-process inspections and audits to ensure product builds are performed according to specifications and build requirements. Coordinates product return to suppliers for corrective action. Ensures customers notes and expectations have been met. Complies with ISO and other quality system standards. Applies general knowledge of the organization, job content and procedures. Has acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to be proficient in all aspects of the job. Work is performed independently under minmal supervision. Impact of decisions may affect the department with errors resulting in moderate loss of time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Conducts random, scheduled and/or unscheduled audits to determine conformance to customer specifications and technical drawings, manufacturer's specifications, assembly manuals requirements, company processes and procedures and other such specifications and requirements (20%)
• May perform root cause analyses by inspecting and evaluating material returns, reviewing documentation, interviewing employees and assessing conformance to quality assurance standards to determine the cause of defects, malfunctions or process breakdowns. (20%)
• Maintains data and logs on data quality, returned material, supplier information, nonconformance to build procedures, errors, findings and recommendations to use for trend analyses. (20%)
• Prepares required product return documentation to supplier for failure analysis and monitors corrective action response. (20%)
• May coordinate or assist in developing and maintaining all ISO system documentation, including work instructions and departmental policies and procedures. (20%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications
• High School Graduate with Electronics / IT Hardware Field of Study preferred.
• High School Graduate with General Studies field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: A+, IPC
• Clean room environment requiring ESD protection.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Ability to transport 60 Lbs.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Data Entry
- Time Management