Maximus is currently seeking a Clinical Operations Manager to support the Independent Practitioner Panel, which completes assessment reviews and issues practitioner orders for New Yorkers who qualify for long-term in-home care. The Clinical Operations Manager will lead and support medical professionals who ensure that some of New York States most vulnerable populations receive relevant, timely and quality healthcare services.
*This position is remote and can reside in New York, or New Jersey but will support a regional area in New York State.
About the Position
Maximus administers the Independent Practitioner Panel, which completes assessment reviews and issues practitioner orders for New Yorkers who qualify for long-term in-home care. This is an exciting new program that directly contributes to positive long-term outcomes for vulnerable populations in New York State.Education and Experience Requirements
- Supervise a designated cohort of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Responsible for the training and development of unit staff
- Monitor the activities, schedules, productivity, and work product results of the assigned unit
- Ability to contact and assign urgent cases to practitioners to ensure completion within service level agreement
- Keep track of service level agreements for all cases.
- Collect QA information from assigned staff
- Disseminate policy, protocol change, and ensure implementation
- Lead regular team meetings and act as the point-person for assigned staff
- Masters Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Program
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the state of New York
- Two (2) years of related experience practicing as an NP or PA with at least one (1) year of leadership experience
- Prior experience using the UAS-NY Community assessment tool
Home Office Requirements
- Candidates must have their own cell phone
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service with 100 Mbps download speed (you can test this by going to www.speedtest.net)
#ZipNYIA #MonsterNYIA #NursePractitioner #ChargeNurse #PhysiciansAdministrator #MedicalAdministrator #PracticeAdministrator
#NursingDirector #NursingManager #NurseManager #RemoteNurse #Mobile Care #NursingHome #ClinicalManager #NYIAIPP #CBMAXIMUS Introduction
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Manager - Nurse Practitioner (Remote located in New York) a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.EEO Statement
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.Pay Transparency
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidates education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximuss total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Home Care