What we do:
We fuel the entrepreneurial dream in our community through our people, products, and our four values that drive every business decision and customer interaction:
Elevating relationships | Vision-driven | Powered by passion | Dedicated to you
For more than 30 years, we’ve been committed to making dreams come true for independent dealers. AFC’s finance solutions provide liquidity to more than 12,000 independent dealers across North America freeing up cash flow to give them more time to focus on building their business. Our solutions amplify dealers purchasing power so they can stock their lot with the vehicles their customers demand.
Who we are:
With our people-first culture, AFC believes in creating an environment where employees look forward to work each day. Plus, AFC’s committed to helping each employee develop their own career dream. With cross-team and cross-KAR company development opportunities, employees are able to pursue any position of interest.
We’re looking for:
AFC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard working, analytical, outstanding people developer, who embraces change to help us shape the future of how we provide financial services to our customers. Branch Managers are instrumental in developing their team to elevate customer relationships and attract new business. This person will have a strong understanding of portfolio management, risk, and new business development.
As the Branch Manager you’ll:
- Use leadership, management skills, creativity, business development, and available resources to achieve branch goals. The right Branch Manager will be dedicated to both their employees and their customers.
- Execute company vision of leading in the prospecting, growth and robust development of the branch’s portfolio, assist in marketing efforts and execute on branch and corporate generated product campaigns.
- Develop a thorough understanding of AFC policies, processes and procedures relative to business development, loan processing, collections, expense control, and staff development.
- Work across major functional areas such as Credit, Contracting, Collections, Training and Operations teams to drive the branches performance of the strategic goals. This person will be passionate about working with others in the company and with our sister companies.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison for corporate divisions and departments such as Compliance, Operations, Training, Finance, etc. to ensure branch employees timely respond to and complete initiatives and requests for information.
- Utilize all available Customer Relationship Management tools and work queue task assignments to properly service our customers while developing a more complete understanding of our clients needs.
- Recruit, guide, train and educate members of the branch financial services team with the focus on best practices related to all internal and external customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, or Finance preferred. Four (4) or more years of experience in automotive, financial services or related industry required. Two (2) years of prior leadership experice is required. The qualified candidate will have a basic understanding of financial statements as well as a passion to lead people, projects, and budgets. Some Branch Managers will manage multiple sites. This person will demonstrate the ability to elevate relationships through leadership and communication skills. Computer skills, CRM familiarity and standard office equipment knowledge required. Motor vehicle operator (required). A Notary license is preferred.
Position requires sitting for extended periods in an office environment with some walking and carrying (files, folders, etc.). Preparation or review of documents and reports using pen/pencil, calculator, or keyboard is a major component of the position.
Working with the best in the industry:
AFC is proud to be a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. AFC’s core business complements the other business units within the KAR Auction Services group of companies, including ADESA auctions, TradeRev, Insurance Auto Auctions (IAA), PAR North America, AutoVIN, LiveBlock Auctions International, Preferred Warranties, Inc. (PWI), Dent Demon, and many more. This diversity allows KAR Auction Services to provide a full spectrum of services – from whole car and salvage to financing, remarketing, technology, and inspection/repair services.
For more information about KAR Auction Services and its affiliated companies, visit URL blocked - click to apply.