Provides exemplary service to internal and external Credit Union members & sources of contact via all manners & methods of contact, including but not limited to: phones, e-mail, web access, mail, and facsimile. Provide specific account information accessed through multiple on-line computer systems. Create member or prospect confidence while conducting transactions in a non-traditional fashion, i.e.: phones, Internet, and/or other indirect sources through effective communication of product information. Aggressive and effective cross selling of Credit Union products to new and existing members. Must actively pursue & strive for continuous training to improve and modify level of service provided to membership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains a minimum score of 85% in the Member Contact Center Inbound Quality Monitoring program
2. Cross-sells applicable Credit Union services to new and existing members. Follows all established selling behaviors for the position, which includes thorough knowledge of all consumer loan products as well as all other products offered by the Credit Union
3. Maintains product sales goals by selling Credit Union products and services
4. Responsible for providing efficient and timely service to the membership via phone, Internet, e-mail, mail, facsimile, and in person as applicable. Provides basic member service transactions, with quality and accuracy, which includes, but is not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, stop payments, wires, western union, etc.
5. Provides basic member service transactions, with quality and accuracy, which includes, but is not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, stop payments, wires, western union, etc.
6. Actively contributes to the success of the Credit Union by working positively within the department and with co-workers
7. Complies with, and keeps abreast of all established policies, procedures, and applicable regulations.
8. Projects a professional and positive image of the Credit Union through personal grooming, dress, and behavior; keeps assigned work area maintained in a neat and clean manner
9. Performs other duties as assigned
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
Required Experience: One year technical experience in field or related experience in a financial institution preferred.
Physical Requirements: Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to 25 pounds. May require use of handcart or other device for the transportation of materials.
Training: Complete any required training by assigned due date.
Skill Requirements: Ability to independently assess situations and solve problems. Strong written and verbal communications skills are required. Strong reading comprehension. Detail oriented. Basic typing skills. Proficient use of 10-key calculator. Good computer data systems skills. Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.