$80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
If you have accounting experience and want to work with a well-respected Manufacturing firm, Robert Half Finance has an opening for a Senior Accountant. For immediate interview please contact [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
. This role handles essential tasks, such as financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. The role requires superb analytical skills, and the work environment is challenging and fast-paced. Located in the Milford area of Massachusetts, this Senior Accountant role is with a company in the Manufacturing field. The company is proud to offer excellent compensation, as well as benefits and advancement opportunities.
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Experience with ERP systems
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Solid understanding of Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles