Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps you want to use your life experience and change the lives of those around you and maybe have your life changed too? If you answered yes to either of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. You must live in Chester County, and have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.Benefits of working with us:
Duties and Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- We offer a culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Accept the shifts you want and decline shifts you do not want.
- Starting pay up to $16 per hour and work close to home.
- $100 sign-on bonus and receive additional bonuses by referring friends, family, and associates.
- Mileage reimbursement while on assignment.
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication reminders; Alzheimer's care.CAREGiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Pass a Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nursing Homes
- Social Security
- Background Checks