To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 5000 CLAYTON RD ,MARYVILLE,TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clayton Home Building Group Internship
Clayton Homes • 5000 CLAYTON RD ,MARYVILLE,TN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
The Home Building Group within Clayton Homes will offer a multitude of different internship positions for the summer of 2019. These will be full-time, paid internships that will challenge students to think critically and analytically within their field of study while allowing them direct, hands-on working experience.
To fully apply for this opportunity:
- Complete the online application
- Attach the most current version of your resume
- Email a copy of a presentation you have completed in the past that you feel adequately highlights your presentation skills to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Home Building Group Internship opportunities will be available within the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Etc.)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Project / Construction Management
- Sales and Sales Management
- Human Resources
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Junior or Senior standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Interested in pursuing a career in one of the above mentioned fields
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, and garner respect from other teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work internally across all teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work-life balance
- Community philanthropy
- Collaborative and energetic work environment- teamwork
- Professional development and promotion opportunities- culture of mentoring
- Wellness Programs and On-site workout facility
- On-site restaurant