To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseland, NJ 07068
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Roseland, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies, a leading National professional staffing agency, is currently hiring an Executive Assistant for one of our clients, a leading HR management software and services provider.
The Sr. Exec Assistant will support multiple Vice Presidents and Product Management leaders in the Product Organization. In this position, you'll couple your positive attitude, superb organizational skills to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in support of multiple executives. You will thrive in an environment where you have the ability to think and act with minimal support and guidance.
- Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature
- Calendar management - Managing schedule for one on one meetings and leadership
- Travel booking
- Partner support on HR initiatives for group initiatives
- Gather data and complete preparation of monthly status report
- Provide screening, fielding and prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail and email to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Support various leaders with special projects as needed, including office move.
- Process/Audit expense reports, may provide support to other members of senior management.
- Substantial contact with internal individuals at all levels. Must be able to work with associates in multiple roles and with all levels including C- Level management.
- Engage in cross-functional activities and collaborates across organizational boundaries.
- Coordinating Staff Meetings includes testing audio and visual equipment, meeting notes, organizing catering etc.
- Finance Admin - Keeping headcount, open req and other excel sheets up to date with additional management information as required by SVP.
- Product Management Engagement activities, including town halls, Lunch and Learn sessions, etc. Proactively arrange engagement items.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint to produce high quality reports, presentation or other documents on PC & Apple computers. Effective listening and verbal communication skills.