Loan Servicing - SupportCompensation:
$13.30 to $15.40 hourly
$14/hour and the call center is open from 7-8pm Monday through Friday and 9-3 on Saturday
• Call center taking calls about home mortgages. Upsell and cross sell other products and services
• Surrounding areas: Hagerstown, Germantown, Middleburg
• Possibility to turn full-time
• Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers.
•Duties may include: resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation; processing complex transactions on-line; performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems; providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone; providing
• 2+ years customer service experience.
• 8 week training class starting Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
• Qualifications are: customer service experience required, call center experience, working knowledge of Outlook, ability to multitask, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, goal oriented, ability to cross sell and ability to demonstrate genuine care towards team members and customers Candidate must be assessed using the appropriate assessment for this role. Proof of a qualifying score must be attached to the submittal.
• Administrative team to setup company Frederick CSR Assessment score is to be attached to the resume
Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers. Duties may include: resolving complex inquiries from internal and external customers and upon escalation; processing complex transactions on-line; performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems; providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone; providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes. May also cross-sell or refer products, review data and report trends to management, and project work.
Prior experience in processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with intradepartmental team members and external entities. Advanced PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Attention To Detail