To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anderson, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MONITORING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
BI Incorporated (A GEO Company) • Anderson, IN
Posted 28 days ago
Facility: ANDERSON MONITORING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hours for this position are M-F 10:30 - 19:00
- Coordinates account set-up and maintenance for contracting agencies in compliance with contract guidelines. Provides support on monitoring account procedures for Monitoring Operations staff, Sales Department and Training Department. Serves as a contact for Sales and Customer Business Services. Resolves customer complaints.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements new agency set-up. Works closely with Sales Department and Customer Business Services to ensure that contract requirements and customer expectations are met. Contacts customers to obtain account information, build procedures and create necessary documentation. May negotiate notification procedures with customers, either directly or through Sales Department, to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Responds to existing agency requests for changes in procedures, notifications, agency/officer call list, new officer set-up, monitoring information required by courts. Updates documentation as required.
- Serves as the focal point for customer complaints. Researches and resolves issues, or escalates to upper management if necessary. Provides feedback to Monitoring Operations management and Training Department to ensure corrective action when necessary.
- Serves as second-tier support for Monitoring Operations staff with regards to equipment troubleshooting and monitoring system anomalies. Escalates monitoring system issues to upper management as necessary.
- Manages Monitoring Operations demonstration accounts from startup to end of demonstration, including new setup, regular outbound contacts to the customer to walk through the process, answering customer questions and reporting results to Sales.
- Serves as an operational contact for Sales Department. This may include escalation of customer issues, contract for information, researching incidents, etc.
- Establishes consistent, system-wide procedural norms with input from Training and Monitoring Operations.
- Works closely with Training Department to ensure that Monitoring Operations staff receives appropriate training on established procedures or procedural changes. Assists Training with higher-level procedural training for Supervisors and Team Leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- Two years of experience working in the Monitoring Operations call center preferred.
- Customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Company products and applications.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Office software.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.