Mindbank Consulting Group is looking for a POM PPBE Analyst that will be supporting our government client for IM/IT Transformation. The POM PPBE Analyst will provide program review for Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) systems as the Single Manpower Resource Sponsor and Navy-wide functional sponsor for IT and IM information resources.
POM PPBE Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: information technology, computer science, mathematics, statistics, business, engineering, or physical science.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- General Experience: Data analysis, PPBE, POM, complex problem solving, and strategic planning.
- Experience in interfacing with mid- and senior-level Navy Echelon I clients
- Experience with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process
- Ability to lead and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Possession of excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Navy's budget software, including Program Budget Information System (PBIS)
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
- 401-K Plan
- Training Credits
- Employment Options
- Market Strength – Quality Reputation
- Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Complex Problem Solving