If you're looking for work as a full-time Staff Accountant, this terrific company might have a job for you. This position can offer you strong compensation, excellent benefits, and career advancement. Are you an ambitious, detail-oriented Staff Accountant? You could join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort, through Robert Half Finance. Based in the Irving, Texas area, this role is a career-building, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. In this role, it will be critical for you to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Consider this role if you want to participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. Those with a complex understanding of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets are preferred.
For more information, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
or at Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Manage schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Organize and review various financial data, then report it in a manner that is useful and understandable
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Conduct month end close and compose journal entries with minimal supervision
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Efficient in ERP systems
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.