Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, hospice Care, Parkinson's Care and many more
*'Hands on' experience necessary - Specialized training and education provided by Home Instead Senior Care once hired*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate, verbally and written with staff and clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid NM. driver’s license, out of state licenses will require you to obtain a NM. License within 60 days of hire date.
- Possess Auto insurance (your name must appear on the policy or as an insured driver on the insurance rider)
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 30 lbs, bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach. (NO RESTRICTIONS)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.