Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) is on a path to revolutionize human hospitality in a digital world, the same way we defined hospitality from its early beginnings. We strive to deliver personalized solutions that inspire a passion for travel, and our goal is to make a lasting impression with every Hilton guest with whom we interact.What will I be doing?
***The location for this position is virtual/remote.***
As Guest Engagement Specialist - Reservation Sales, Bilingual Portuguese (Brazilian), you will serve as the first point of contact answering inbound calls from our customers. You will converse with our customers to understand their needs, answer questions, and provide personalized solutions. This means being able to perform various roles, based on the training provided. This includes (but is not limited to) – advising, selling, responding to inquiries/requests, and resolving customer issues/complaints. Every call is an opportunity to build trust with our guests and convert every customer into a lifetime Hilton guest. You will live our Hilton values and HRCC tenets at every touchpoint. You will be empowered to create an effortless experience by providing the right solution(s) for each customer.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver excellent service by answering back-to-back calls throughout your shift and responding in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner. This includes using discovery principles to uncover customer needs and matching to the appropriate Hilton offering or solution.
- Develop an understanding of Hilton and partner worldwide offerings, utilizing that knowledge to maximize revenue through consultative selling.
- Demonstrate competency and proficiency, meeting specific sales and customer service goals and metrics daily. Examples of metrics include customer satisfaction scores, revenue generated per call, upselling, cross-selling, and first-call resolution.
- Demonstrate a high-level of accountability and engagement by identifying areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience. This involves driving recommendations and solutions that improve every interaction.
- Considerately acknowledge service failures and identify service recovery options in order to maintain customer loyalty.
- Build appropriate connections and trust with the customer to effectively counteract objections through negotiating and/or upselling and cross-selling.
- Utilize various sources of property, location, promotional, transportation and other information to provide clear and accurate details to customers.
- Effectively use tools to respond to customer queries, including reservation requests, Hilton Honors account/promotional information, and service-/stay-related issues.
- Be receptive to feedback and apply performance improvement suggestions quickly.
Live Organizational Tenets:
Advocate relentlessly for the customer and share broadly.
Build systems, processes, and training to deliver exceptional experiences.
Celebrate and recognize successes.
Trust each other and use good judgement.
You will need to be flexible with your work schedule. Work hours will be based on business and customer needs.
- Department is open nights, weekends and holidays. Employees are expected to be present and available to take calls during all scheduled shifts. During peak volumes, additional hours may be required with advanced notice, and during slower volumes, there may be the option for team members to schedule fewer hours.
- Ability to work in a quiet environment, free from background noise and distractions for your entire shift and be self-motivated.
- Attendance and active participation in virtual training sessions, including timely and 100% completion of self-paced training modules.
- Regular and punctual attendance, in conformance with the standards established by HRCC, is critical to the successful performance of this position.
- Effective time management skills and proficiency with working independently in a Work-From-Home or onsite environment.
We will provide some of the technical hardware equipment for you to perform in your role including desktop terminal/hard drive, keyboard, mouse, headset compatible with hard drive, flash drive, and Ethernet cable.
Work-from-Home team members will be required to provide the following equipment:
- Surge protector
- High speed wired internet service of 10 mbps or higher (WiFi is not permitted.)
Important Note: In the event your internet connection does not support Hilton's VoIP phone service, we will require you to provide home phone service and a dial pad with corded headset to take reservations calls.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- You think and act independently, use good judgment, and build trust with customers.
- You deliver great customer experiences, are at ease in a virtual environment, and are invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- You are willing to learn and embrace Hilton values/HRCC tenets, which guide our unique style of service.
- You take ownership, are accountable, and take initiative.
- You are high-energy and positive.
- You have excellent active listening and communication skills, including the ability to speak, read, and write fluently in English.
- You possess outstanding sales and service skills and can influence customers.
- You demonstrate an aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others.
- You have the ability to support a flexible working schedule.
- You can set up job related computer equipment, run various computer programs, troubleshoot, and fix issues independently.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Portuguese (Brazilian) languages. Calls will include English overflow.
- Three (3) years of steady job experience in a consultative customer service oriented and/or sales role
- One (1) year of experience successfully meeting specific metrics and goals in a performance-driven role, including high customer satisfaction scores, negotiating, overcoming objections, and/or upselling and cross-selling
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Have previously held a Work at Home job
- Experience with virtual training, which required you to complete self-paced modules
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
We are currently hiring candidates in 28 states across the country, including: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr