To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chipotle Mexican Grill • Denver, CO
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary objectives of the People Support Team are to: (1) support restaurant crew, managers, and operations staff so they can focus on running great restaurants and (2) bring Chipotle’s People Culture to life through innovation and creativity.
The Recruiting Specialist's primary objective is to aggressively source, screen, and interview candidates for operations management across the company. S/he will also facilitate interviews, candidate selection, and the onboarding process.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding for open positions
- Proactively forecasting recruitment needs with operations leadership and recruiting teams
- Working closely with hiring managers to find outstanding applicants who embody Chipotle culture and meet the requirements of the position
- Posting and managing job requisitions for operations positions in Taleo
- Working closely with staffing agencies and third party recruiters to assist with candidate sourcing and screening, when needed.
- Utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and reviewing candidate submissions to select the very best
- Coordinating the interview process with candidates, including scheduling and taking care of candidate communications and travel arrangements
- Working with the compensation team to identify appropriate salary ranges for each position and to review candidate offer details
- Owning the onboarding process for salaried operations positions; finding ways to improve and enhance the process to be more of a Chipotle cultural experience rather than another internal process
- Analyzing regional staffing trends to determine the best utilization and deployment of recruiting resources
- Actively participating in recruitment team calls and Wynkoop-directed programs related to recruitment and hiring
- Planning and executing regional and market-wide salaried manager hiring events
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-driven, proactive, and persistent
- Have a proven track record of identifying talent, ensuring high standards, and removing obstacles
- Possess a B.A./B.S. in a related field; or an equivalent in education and experience
- Have experience with applicant tracking systems and full cycle recruiting
- Be proficient with MS Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet search engines, and recruiting software
- Have strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Be able to manage priorities and workflow
- Enjoy minimal travel