Are you a goal-oriented individual? Are you looking to start your career at an industry-leading consumer finance organization with an award-winning service team that has ample opportunity for career growth? If you answered yes to these questions, our Account Representative position, sounds like a fit for you. Apply with Mariner Finance today!Position:
Account Representative IHours of Work:Monday, Wednesday, Thursday:
To the extent permitted by law, the Company may, in its sole discretion, change the work schedule to address business needs. Work hours will depend on the business hours of the time zone serviced.Supervisory Responsibility:
In This Role, You Will…
Support branch operations by providing personal financial counseling, lending, collections, sales, customer service, and relationship building. You will primarily support sales and collections efforts of the branch through respectful, compassionate, and efficient customer service to all customers by listening to their needs and offering solutions that meet those goals.Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer service to customer in person and by telephone when servicing accounts.
- Achieves consistent results and meets expected individual and branch goals related to the sale of company products and services.
- Processes credit loan applications with attention to detail. Analyzes credit & financial information for current and potential customers.
- Presents loan solutions based on customer needs to achieve their goals using company’s product lines.
- Proactively contacts customers with past-due accounts by telephone or mail to thoroughly evaluate situations and negotiate possible solutions with conclusive outcomes.
- Ensures established policy and procedures are followed when performing collection actions and maintains accurate and complete records on accounts.
- Recommends accounts to Branch Manager for special handling or intensified collection actions.
- Services branch accounts, including processing payments and debits, and updates account payment history.
- Maintains a cash drawer, processes customer payments, and delivers deposits to a financial institution on a daily basis.
- Posts customer garnishments into the General Ledger (GL) and advises on legal payments.
- In collaboration with management, prepares and processes documents for varying purposes, including review and action by MVA, attorneys, repossession agencies, etc.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a customer service position and engaging in varied duties where time management and strong attentiveness to detail and accuracy are required.
- Reliable transportation required; valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills in demanding situations.
- Effective communications (written & oral) and personal computer skills to compose professional correspondence and format various repots utilizing PC software.
- Obtain applicable, required licenses to sell insurance products offered to customers by the branch.
- Bachelor’s degree; military rank may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree (e.g. E-4, W1, or O3 and above).
- Selling or collecting experience.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.
Hourly Rate (commensurate with experience) + Competitive Incentive ProgramBenefits:
Health (optional HSA with Employer Contributions), Vision, Dental, Basic Life, PTO and 11 paid holidays, 401K + company match, Paid Parental Leave
Mariner Finance, LLC | NMLS #166564
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service