To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Leandro, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager – Walmart Wireless
Premium Retail Services • San Leandro, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Sales Manager you’ll help spark sales for the biggest Wireless brands in the industry by leading and motivating a team of Premium Sales Associates to achieve sales and business targets.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Customer-centric mentality
- Proven leader
- Results Driven
- Great communicator
What you’ll do:
- Leads, coaches, guides, mentors, develops and manages a team of high performing Sales Associates across approximately three retail locations.
- Lead recruiting efforts within assigned locations to maintain staffing levels
- Ensure excellence across all assigned stores
- Analyze performance data to regularly report store challenges and opportunities
- Two years management experience in wireless industry or retail sales environment (minimum)
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, problem solving, organization and prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Necessary tools for success:
- Strong leadership skills
- Passion for building and maintaining relationships
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.