To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ava, MO 65608
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
EvolutionHR • Ava, MO
Posted 26 days ago
EvolutionHR is searching for extreme Customer Service extraordinaire's who desire to be in a stable, professional setting. This is a career path...not just a job!
These candidates represent the company in a highly professional and responsive manner while performing diversified duties in relation to customer care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Works independently and is willing to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Answers customer and sales representatives’ calls and emails regarding availability, pricing, alternates, status of orders, tracking information, complaints, etc.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Reviews commissions and sends Bookings Reports to sales representatives on a weekly basis.
- Contacts customers for information needed to appropriately enter orders.
- Coordinates adjustments for billing errors with accounting.
- Monitors status of customer orders through the use of reporting.
- Advises customers and or sales representatives of delivery delays.
- Inspects product before shipment as needed.
- Inspects and forwards sample requests to the Sample Department.
- Processes orders with payments/prepayments as applicable.
- Follows up with customers after order and sample shipments.
- Generates weekly reporting as required.
- Assists customers/sales representatives not assigned when other customer care representatives are unavailable.
- Reviews the daily Released Report and maintain as needed.
- Special projects as required by management.
- Make at least five cold calls to existing customers each week and record in Sales Logix.
- All emails and calls to be addressed within 24 hours with urgent issues to be addressed within four hours.
- Answer all calls quickly keeping the tone professional and addressing the customer by name whenever possible.
- Emphasis on Teamwork - How are your actions going to impact other team members?
- Positive feedback from customers and sales representatives.
Must be Nicotine free, pass a same day drug screen and background. A steady work history must be displayed. Only the candidates that meet the above criteria will be considered.