To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lynchburg, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Lynchburg, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSET is seeking a detail-oriented Research Assistant for our sales department. This individual will be completely devoted to using market research to help our sellers achieve greater shares of business, and to interpret the value of our audiences delivered through our local broadcast television stations, community outreach and digital solutions. We are seeking someone with the following experience: sales, marketing, and statistical usage. The candidate should also be organized, detail oriented, and have good communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must. This position will create client-focused, solution-based research presentations and sales pieces demonstrating the value of our station’s audience deliveries. Excellent writing, organizational, and oral communication skills are a must. This is a fast paced environment and exciting opportunity.
- Gather Research Data needed by Marketing Consultants and management to complete sales presentations
- Manage multiple resources and projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of station research, insights and analytics
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management and sales report maintenance
- Assist with preparation of presentations for sales staff and management
The ideal candidate would have some knowledge of the following areas:
- Nielsen and comScore Television Ratings
- TNS Television Monitoring Service
- AdConnections Sales Research and Programming
- OSI Traffic and Contracting
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other creative suites a plus
- Excellent writing, organizational, and oral communication skills are a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!