The Sanitation/CIP Worker is responsible for the cleanliness of Shipping and Production areas, and maintenance of Plant grounds. Required to properly use various chemicals and cleaning agents, as well as specialized cleaning equipment following all safety policies and procedures.
To show our appreciation for your work, Marva Maid is rewarding you with a bonus*. This amount will be paid out while working with us!
3 months of employment: $500
6 months of employment: $1,000
Work Schedule Requirements: Must be available all shifts; to include nights, weekends and holidays.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Appropriately utilizes assigned cleaning equipment and chemicals, including power scrubbers and foamers, to clean and sanitize general areas within Plant facility.
- Performs heavy cleaning duties including washing walls, ceilings, floors, drains, pipes, and miscellaneous equipment, and cleans spills within processing facility, warehouse, and storage areas.
- Washes outside of all machines, equipment, and tanks.
- Stocks and maintains designated areas with supplies; fills dispensers as needed.
- Cleans and maintains Plant grounds.
- Responsible for removing trash/recycling, debris, and obstructions ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the Plant.
- Monitors for potential hazards and notifies supervisor or manager of any deficiencies or issues as they arise. Safely and quickly works to eliminate any occurrences as directed by leadership.
- Follows GMPs and all safety and health policies and regulations; wears proper PPE.
- May assist with special projects and completes other duties as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to follow our safety protocols at all times, including but not limited to, using the appropriate tools for the appropriate tasks, maintaining a safe working environment, educating yourself on rules, hazards, and safe practices in your workplace, communicating unsafe practices or conditions, and assisting others as necessary to ensure safe practices are maintained.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed. Perform other related duties as required by supervisor.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers.REASONING ABILITY
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to resolve problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performing this position will require lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and pulling up to 200 pounds. Position requires frequent lifting, reaching, climbing, pulling, stooping, bending, and kneeling. Ability to work in and adjust to fluctuating temperatures in work environments.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment may require working in the cooler room with varying degrees of temperature and may include contact with water or dairy liquids. As work may be performed in noisy atmosphere at times, protective hearing devices must be worn.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
*Bonus awarded based on attendance and job performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)
- Problem Solving