To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Statement Prospect Representative
EVO Payments, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 22 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EVO Payments International is a leading publicly traded payments processor and acquirer for merchants, independent sales organizations, financial institutions, government organizations and multinational corporations located throughout North America and Europe.
The Lead Generation Representative role will focus on retrieving qualified statements for EVO’s sales representatives. To be successful in this role you must be a team player, have excellent phone skills, an extraordinary personality and a positive attitude.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling
- Engage key decision makers in order to qualify lead and retrieve statement for an EVO sales rep to sale our products and services
- Operate and navigate the cloud based dialer
- Meet production quotas
- Adhere to company quality standards, company policies and regulatory guidelines
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA)
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
- High School Diploma or GED Required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Phone Sales and outbound cold calling experience
- Ability to overcome objections and develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email, Microsoft Office)