We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our leading financial services client in Boston.
This position has a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Create test plans and test procedures to perform system, regression, and performance testing
- Create a test automation backlog and assist in developing user acceptance testing criteria
- Apply and improve the utilization of software and hardware tools
- Collaborate with Agile teams to understand product vision and backlogs
- Collaborate with DevOps team to improve CI/CD practices
- Implement, track, and report on key metrics to ensure adequate testing
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- At least 3 years of related experience in development or testing
- Several years of hands-on experience in C# and SQL
- Experience with unit testing or CI/CD integration
- Extensive knowledge of one or more automation libraries
- Extensive knowledge of one or more .Net or Java unit test frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standards QA methodology and its place in the SDLC
- Strong grasp of configuration management tools
- Source control tools (Perforce or GitLab preferred)
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for learning new technologies
Keywords: Software Development Engineer in Test, C#, SQL, CI/CD, Automation Testing, Selenium, xUnit, MS Test, JUnit, Test NG, QA, Quality Assurance, .NET, Configuration Management, Perforce, GitLab
Job ID: 316286
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!
Use Programming Language