The Senior Revenue Growth Management Manager will play integral role in building annual operating plans for the Breakfast and Salty Snacks category. Provides analysis and insight to improve trade promotion efficiency to uncover opportunities for improved ROI, and influences tangible improvements for assigned categories for brands, Business Units, and Key Customers.
- Lead the development of the 4 -P’s strategies and tactical plans for the assigned categories.
- Work with Brand, Business Units and Key Customer Teams on AOP, developing trade strategies that maximize growth and ROI.
- Will work closely with a cross functional groups from Finance, Business Units, and Key customer teams in ongoing analysis of current year plan.
- Monitors current year risk and opportunities for ongoing adjustment to strategies and tactics to achieve plan.
- Lead Marketing and Category management projects to cross functional teams
- Monitor, Evaluate and guide Business Unit teams on category forecasting.
- Lead Ad Hoc projects in and outside core responsibilities to build knowledge base within project that enhance company’s growth and /or profitability.
- Conducts Ad Hoc Brand, Business Unit and Key Account pricing and promotion analysis based on business priorities.
- Reports to the Director Revenue Growth Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years with CPG company in Revenue Management, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Business Strategy, Brand Strategy and planning, Category Management or Trade Analytic roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Understanding of P&L management.
- Understanding of DSD environment.
- Knowledge in Agile Process, Database Analyst, and Project Management preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical skills and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to lead through influence and indirect authority with cross functional groups.
- Working knowledge of IRI/Syndicated Data and Existing BBU Systems.
- 10% -15% travel.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: req9946
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
A leader in the baking industry, we are known for our category-leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. Our team of more than 27,000 U.S. associates operate bakeries across the United States to bring leading brands such as Arnold®, BallPark®, Bimbo®, Boboli®, Brownberry®, Entenmann's®, Francisco®, Freihofer's®, Marinela®, Oroweat®, Sara Lee®, Stroehmann®, Thomas'®, Mrs Baird’s ® and Tia Rosa® to customers and consumers in every city, town and village in America.
View the full profile
As bakers, every morning we rise to meet the opportunity to bake the freshest, highest-quality products, serve our customers and learn from one another. You can see our work, across America, every day. It is at breakfast tables, in children’s lunch boxes, and in kitchens at night, where families come together to share their evening. Our work is baked into life, every meal, every day.
It is because of our people that we have winning brands and exceptional products. We want you to bring your dedication and enthusiasm to work at Bimbo Bakeries USA!