The Business Manager on our private projects serves as a trusted financial resource for construction projects and the primary liaison between operations and corporate finance. This highly visible and fast-paced position is charged with financial reporting, compliance, and processing responsibilities over projects ranging in size from $20 million to $1 billion in contract value. This position will report directly to the Regional Business Manager with input locally from other construction executives as needed.
Business Managers are provided with hands-on and classroom/virtual training and are expected to learn quickly, applying tasking across several project finance related areas.
The Business Manager role provides high performing individuals with unmatched job rotation opportunities for career growth and development.
Candidates must have the ability to work with professionals at all levels in the organization to accomplish the required responsibilities as defined below. It is understood that this position will maintain confidentiality in the discharging of duties.
* Owner contract review and readiness
* Lien waiver administration
* Small and minority business reporting
* Certified Payroll reporting and monitoring
* Regulatory administration (FAR, CAS, etc...)
* Timekeeping compliance monitoring
* Owner audit management and compliance
* Internal audit finding resolution
* Manage project start-up/close-out for compliance
Project Accounting & Administration
* Subcontractor requisition processing
* Accounts payable processing
* Consumable materials purchasing
* Management of field payroll
* Assist with project setup and closeout
* Equipment inventory monitoring
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Highly motivated individual with strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Careful attention to detail and reliability of output
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Experience with SAP, LCP Tracker, Textura, Coupa or Google platforms a plus
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Audit Management