San Antonio, TX – 78249Duration:
3 Months (high chances of extension)Job description:
- This position works within the North America payroll team to manage the biweekly payroll including on and off cycle payroll, payroll tax, garnishments, software operations, vendor and supplier interfaces and other technical and non-technical issues in North America (Canada, US and Puerto Rico). Provides help desk support for time & Labor Management cases.
- Shared responsibility for the successful administration of outsourced payroll for North America associates
- Runs reports to identify missing timecard information and variances.
- Exchanges routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness as issues arise
- Coordinates time interface uploads for multiple business units according to established processing deadlines.
- Partners with external vendors (i.e. ADP, Deloitte, PwC).
- Experience working in mid/large complex payroll environment
Roles and responsibility:
- Strong mathematical skills with ability to research, analyze, and correct time and payroll data
- Runs and provides ad hoc payroll/ eTime reports.
- Monitors systems and databases and performs process upholding Site policies.
- Researches system configuration issues and submits tickets to adjust basic configuration of systems as required.
- Provides SME support and historical knowledge for system integrations and acquisitions.
- Supports HR and Payroll Departments day-to-day operations.
• Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel and Word, including advanced proficiency; enterprise HRIS (preferably SAP) with interface to external payroll vendor (i.e., NGA, ADP, etc.)
• Experience with an enterprise wide HRIS with the ability to develop reports for data retrieval
Education • High School degree or GED equivalent
Experience • Minimum 2 years Payroll experience within an enterprise payroll system; strongly prefer experience in SAP and interfaces with external Payroll vendors
• Knowledge of payroll practices and principles
• Desired - Knowledge of payroll policy and practice across US, Puerto Rico and Canada; experience in process documentation and improvement
Automated Data Processing (Adp)