Title: Global Talent Acquisition Director
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90071
Lucas Group has been retained with a prestigious creative global firm who wants to continue their growth and presence globally. They have a need for a strong Global Talent Acquisition Director to sit in either Washington DC or Los Angeles CA. No relo to either location at this time! Fantastic opportunity with a progressive and super innovative firm.
As Global Talent Acquisition Director you have an opportunity to make a transformative and lasting impact on our firm, by envisioning, designing, implementing and leading a “next practices” and multi-faceted talent acquisition strategy and programs to support the firm’s rapid and significant growth across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating a vision for talent attraction and acquisition for the client developing and enhancing the firm’s recruiting model, strategy, and programs to deliver on current and future hiring needs. Leveraging the Firm’s People First philosophy, you will develop programs to curate an exceptional candidate experience, ensuring we have thoughtful diversity and inclusion programs to attract the best talent in the design and architectural industry, and developing a robust and continuous talent pipeline.
You will be expected to leverage your experience as an entrepreneurial HR professional who has a strategic mindset and a track record of bringing innovative strategies to reality. You are a thought leader and a trusted advisor, with strength in building relationships across matrixed organizations through collaboration, trust and influence. You have experience successfully managing complex programs, projects, budgets, and deadlines and working across all levels of leadership.
What You Will Do
- Envision, design, implement and deliver, in partnership with internal clients and regional HR teams, an effective talent acquisition vision and strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support our firm’s strategic priorities, as well as current and future growth, including management of the firm's brand promise for the candidate experience.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Leveraging your expertise, integrate the Firm’s People First Philosophy and brand promise into talent acquisition strategy and recruiting practices.
- Design and deliver a thoughtful and intentional diversity and inclusion strategy for talent acquisition and recruiting practices.
- Develop and lead a cohesive university relations strategy across the firm.
- Optimize innovative recruiting technologies, including internet-based and social media channels and sourcing tools.
- Develop methods to better forecast hiring needs and identify key recruiting metrics to measure effectiveness and provide data-driven actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution required.
- 10-12+ years of broad recruiting and business experience required, with at least 10 years managing and leading a recruiting function preferably within a professional services industry.
- Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc.
- Strong business acumen and savvy.
- Business partner and problem solver.
- Takes initiative and consistently delivers results of the highest quality.
- Agile and innovative.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience in developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and cultivate strong relationships with clients at all levels across the firm and across geographies.
- Strong track record demonstrating superior ability to source and attract top talent, assess capability for both technical and interpersonal fit, negotiate offers and seal the deal to deliver well qualified candidates.