SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Talented Food Service Director for a small private college dining operation.
We are seeking a driven manager to design
menus, manage ordering and inventory, manage catering calendar, as well as lead the food service team.
Check out this video about what we do:URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in growing company
What you will do:
- manage and train the kitchen team
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- merchandise, manage program
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years of prior food service management management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High end catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Social media skills are a plus!
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.