Lakeland Behavioral Health System is a proud member of the Acadia Healthcare Family. We are a leading provider of acute inpatient and residential treatment services for children, adolescents, and seniors. Lakeland began solely providing psychiatric services in 1989 and has grown into a 206-bed facility, with patients from across the United States.
We seek an individual to facilitate the admission and assessment process for incoming patients. Responsible for inquiries, assessments and admissions to the facility. Does require the individual to be enrolled in a Master Degree of study in the Human Services field/or the like.
Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Facilitates admissions and assessment processes for incoming patients.
* Schedule/complete preadmission assessments and communicate recommendations to patients or their families
* Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric personnel to insure appropriate recommendations and admissions.
* Communicate projected admissions to designated internal representative in a timely manner
* Perform insurance benefit verifications, disseminating the information gathered to patient, their families and other appropriate facility staff
* Ensure all medical admission documentation is gathered from external sources prior to patient admission and secure initial pre-authorization for treatment and admission.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Authorization (Medical)
- Authorization (Computing)