To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gaston, SC 29053
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dak Americas LLC • Gaston, SC
Posted 9 days ago
DAK Americas is a globally competitive supplier of Terephthalic acid (TPA) - Monomers, Polyethylene Terephthalate Resins (PET) and Polyester Staple Fibers (PSF) for the western hemisphere. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas and Mississippi.
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Planner role must a self starter, who is highly motivated and results driven. This individual will be motivated by technical challenges with excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills, as well as moderate to strong SAP/R3 knowledge and user capabilities. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the daily, weekly, and annual planning and scheduling process in the assigned area, as well as continued development of the afore mentioned process at DAK Columbia Site.
This will be accomplished through the following tasks:
- Supports development of and builds the daily, weekly and annual schedules, including shutdown schedules, of work for the assigned maintenance area.
- Provides shutdown support by developing the areas schedule in Microsoft Project, organizing additional resources as required, and leading daily meetings and communications.
- Works closely with multiple people (Operations Maintenance Aides, Maintenance Team Managers, Staff Engineers) and organizations (other maintenance areas, Central Shops and Services) to develop fully integrated schedules and plans.
- Follows approved process documents around planning and scheduling.
- Manages the SAP Work Notification/Order system for the area and performs step check audits to ensure process integrity.
- Leads planning and scheduling meetings.
- Reads drawings, manuals, parts lists, written instructions, standards, schematics, etc., to estimate and plan accurate job scopes.
- Understands and uses Permits, DAK Safety and LTCT Procedures.
- Supports Management of Change (MOC's) from the planning function perspective in affected areas, including steps required to comply with the Mechanical Integrity Process.
- Supports/Implements site cost reduction initiatives.
- Provides relief for other area planner as assigned.
DAK Americas LLC is subject to US Department of Commerce export regulations and thus must hire individuals who meet national security requirements. Interested applicants (or temporary employees) must meet eligibility requirements. DAK Americas LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Working knowledge of SAP/R3
- Ability to take direction, utilize information, and execute
- Organizational skills with ability and desire to drive change with little to no direction
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, contingency planning
- Overall knowledge of industrial, electrical, and mechanical equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of PSM, OSHA guidelines, and DAK Safety expectations
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite/ FALCON
- Advanced SAP/R3 knowledge
- Associate’s degree in a related technical field or significant years of experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project