Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
Essential Functions:Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Maximizes store sales through excellent customer service, product availability, and merchandising and exceptional store image inside and out.
2. Provides information to store management by recapping promotional activity; reporting business opportunities, results, trends and competitive information.
3. Manages controllable costs by educating managers on procedures for controlling merchandise variation, managing salaries, overtime, cash, repair and maintenance costs.
4. Collaborates with Marketing team to ensure promotions and new product introductions are fully implemented. Provide feedback to category managers regarding stock issues.
5. Partners with vendors to ensure product is available. Timely execution of monthly promotions. Ensure vendor's performance and behavior is professional.
6. Ensures store operations are profitable by managing cash and merchandise variation, salaries, and other controllable expense lines on the P&L.
7. Ensures compliance with requirements by enforcing adherence to policies and procedures, and government regulations; enforces and monitors restricted sales policies; advises management of needed actions.
8. Protects employees, customers and company assets by maintaining a safe and secure working environment; enforcing safety practices; providing safety communication and training.
9. Achieves financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
10. Provides leadership and direction to store managers, including assistance in recruiting, selection, and orientation processes, assists with employee development and training programs; planning, monitoring and appraising job results. Establishes job expectations. Provides coaching to develop action plans for issue resolution. Administers counseling notices; initiates corrective actions. Implements non-discriminatory related management skills while hiring, training, counseling, motivating and separating employees.
11. Adheres to the Company Operating Policy of Legal, Ethical, and Moral practices.
12. Enhances professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; or participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing Financial and Key Result Area targets pursuant to Company plan guidelines.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Provide Actionable Feedback
Assessing Training Needs