We are an award-winning, independently owned global commerce marketing practice with a growth-for-clients focus. With talent spanning the Americas, Europe and Asia, we create breakthrough, connected commerce solutions by balancing the smartest humanity with the latest technology. The agency’s latest platform is the industry's first and only end-to-end commerce advisor.
We’re looking for a Retail Media Specialist to create impact from one of our US-based offices, and help us maintain and evolve our leadership position in the growing Commerce Media space. Retail media buying experience on one or more of the following platforms is required – Amazon, Walmart, Criteo, Citrus Ads, Kroger/Promote IQ, Instacart is crucial for this role, and candidates without knowledge of 1 or more will not be considered.
- Learn to build and flawlessly execute best-in-class retail media campaigns across search with a goal of transitioning to full ownership once trained
- Own hands-to-keyboard set-up, management, optimization and reporting of retail search
- Develop and collaborate on keyword, ad group, audience and targeting strategy
- Manage continuous improvement of daily and weekly optimizations across a variety of platforms and clients.
- Have a strong understanding of campaign set-up, performance and reporting structure.
- In conjunction with Manager, draft insights explaining campaign results with actionable next steps towards improvements
- Reports to Director Retail Search. No immediate direct reports.
- Must have some hands-on-keyboard media buying experience, including actively building and implementing keyword, ad group, audience & targeting strategies in-platform
- Real-time bidding expertise with proactive campaign monitoring
- Retail media buying experience on one or more of the following platforms is required – Amazon, Walmart, Criteo, Citrus Ads, Kroger/Promote IQ, Instacart
Google Ads Paid Search (SEM) or similar experience is a plus, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and talented multi-tasker with an ability to organize and prioritize workload to manage timelines, budgets and deliverables for self, client, vendor and internal team.
- Ambitious self-starter who takes ownership of and great pride in his/her work.
- Passion for and strong knowledge of all elements of the retail and omnichannel media landscape.
- Creative and strategic thinker who gets excited about taking on and solving complex challenges.
- Curious and dissatisfied with the status quo, always thinking of ways to improve and grow.
- Collaborative team player and great listener, but unafraid to challenge peers or clients when necessary, in order to achieve the best results for the project.
- Doer (v. a talker) with a “roll up your sleeves and figure it out” mentality
- Experience in Excel is preferred (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc)
- Google Suite Experience is a plus (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Financial Management
- Google Suite