To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Customer Service Specialist (Unlicensed) – Work From Home
TeleTech@Home • Lafayette, LA
Posted 12 days ago
Degree - High School
Earn money from the comfort of your own home!
Other Great Industries
Customer Service, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At-Home Insurance Customer Service Specialist (Unlicensed) - Teletech@Home
Get hired as a TeleTech@Home Insurance Experience Representative and earn right at the comfort of your home. Join TeleTech... a FlexJobs' 2017 Top 100 companies for remote jobs!
Catch the opportunity... Apply Today
As a TeleTech@Home Insurance Customer Experience Representative, you create delighted customer experiences, you receive a sense of satisfaction in a job well-done all from the comfort of your own home. Ditch the commute and join our At Home Insurance Customer Experience Specialist team!
What your day looks like...
- Answer inbound calls (and emails) from customers
- Provide professional assistance to the customers of a well-known insurance provider
- Answer questions, inquiries and support about products and services
- Gain industry knowledge and transferable experience
- Receive paid training and at-the-ready coaching and support
- The most casual environment and dress code (after all its your home)... PJs, jeans, yoga pants... whatever is most comfortable
- $12/hr and no
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous training and coaching
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment and yes... even though virtual... you are a part of an amazing team
What you need to succeed...
- 3+ years customer service experience required
- Insurance experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
- High school diploma or equivalent
A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.
Your own Computer with the following technical specifications: faq.workbooth.com/requirements.html#pc
USB headset is required
You will be required to purchase a USB drive from our approved list to access our systems
It takes just a few simple steps to become an At Home Agent:
1. Click the Apply Now button below
2. Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
3. Check your email for more information and next steps!
TeleTech has a 30-year history of hiring great people just like you! In fact, our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 17 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. Making a positive impact in our communities is at the core of our culture. TeleTech employees around the world have a chance to get involved and make a difference.
Please note that this role is not open in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, VT, WA, WI, Washington DC, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
Keywords: Customer Care, Customer Service, CSR, At Home, Work Remote
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 01ZIP
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.