Epic Developmental Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Epic Developmental Services is hiring Registered Behavior Technicians to provide direct treatment and ABA therapy. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field AND
- One (1) year working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
- Licensure: Registered Behavior Technician credential per BACB guidelines OR commitment to obtain credential
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.