To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92121
- Russell Morris
- Phone: 858-754-8211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
A company located in Central San Diego is seeking an Accounting Clerk for a 6-week position. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for maintaining vendor contracts, accounts receivables, and analyzing financial information.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Collecting and audit administrative fees
- Negotiate contracts with existing vendors as well as establishing contracts with new vendors
- Analyze budget variances, quarterly sales reports, and sales accruals
- Prepare monthly accruals for Accounting and assist in annual budget preparation
- Lead RFI, RFP, and RFQ processes
- Bachelor's degree in Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, or Information Technology
- 1 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel experience (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
skills: Vendor Relations, Excel, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing/Procurement, Contract Maintenance/Renewal, Spending Analysis and Control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.