To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Body Paint Technician
Dent Wizard • Miami, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dent Wizard currently has multiple positions available for Experienced Automotive Paint Body Technicians. Our technicians receive all tools and supplies for the job along with advanced training and certificates.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off. We also offer a fun culture and a dynamic team.
- Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques.
- Inspect panels to be painted for body repair, prepping, and/or buffing defect.
- Use of paint fillers to repair small to medium body damage.
- Mix paint to specified color using standard formulas or color charts.
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- This position will require the technician to view and focus on imperfections both up close and at a distance, as well as identify variances in color.
- Regularly required to stand and walk.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Manual dexterity, the ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, and the ability to lift over 50lbs on occasion are required.
- Must tolerate frequent exposure to toxic chemicals, elements of weather, and moderate noise level.
- Respirators and other protective equipment must be worn.