We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
The Supply Chain Portfolio Change Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders to build the strategies, capabilities, systems and processes needed to deliver bottom line results and ensure those results are sustained. This role will directly oversee and lead a portfolio of new implementations, expansions and projects across the supply chain. This role is responsible for defining new organizational structures, roles, processes and new business opportunities. You’ll have the opportunity to make a direct impact, while being a hands-on contributor by managing change initiatives for various projects with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses and preparing communications to report back to internal and external leadership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the change management plan from inception to implementation. Drive effective and efficient implementation of key enterprise initiatives. Work through the adaption of transportation, warehousing, technology and 3PL (Third party logistics) projects.
- Be a champion for change management around implementing new technology across the supply chain and new organizational effectiveness.
- Gather and analyze key information and be able to formulate and test hypotheses for new enterprise initiatives.
- Articulate, execute and align internal and external stakeholders on the change management framework and operating model required to ensure deliverables are met.
- Develop the necessary recommendations needed for presentations that will be directed to internal and external key stakeholders including senior executives. Obtain key stakeholders buy in and implement key recommendations with project team members.
- Projects may involve, but are not limited to the following: upgrading line and staff skills, changing the structure of reporting relationships, developing improved processes and procedures, and instituting rigorous target-setting and performance-monitoring systems.
- Identify immediate cost and time-saving’s across the network by building and executing key strategies. Streamline operational assets and networks to achieve higher levels of effectiveness and efficiencies in order to obtain corporate goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Supply Chain or related field. Advanced graduate degree preferred (e.g., MBA).
- 6+ years of experience in change management, supporting supply chain/3PL initiatives.
- Supply Chain management, planning, logistics or warehouse experience is highly preferred.
- Understand various Change Management methodologies (example: McKinsey 7-S model, ADKAR, etc.)
- Certifications are not required, but preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to multitask and manage customer expectations. Experience leading large-scale, multisite and/or multiregional projects.
- Outstanding interpersonal and management skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and get along with diverse personalities
- Availability to travel at least 20%
Additional Details (work environment, specializations, etc.)
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. Nothing in this job description creates a contract of employment in any way for any person. All employees hired by American Tire Distributors, Inc. are employees at will and the company reserves the right to terminate employees at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job ID: R08529
Third Party Logistics