Part-time & Full-time Customer Service Representatives in Naperville, IL
When: Mon 11/4 & Tues 11/5 - Hours: 9am to 6pm
Where: 1815 S Meyers Rd suite 850, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
What to Bring: A Resume and ID-s to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
Questions? Call Trevor or Lisa at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email us at Email blocked - click to apply
Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as Customer Service Representatives for a premier client in Naperville, IL. Our client is a Premier Retailer of furniture, housewares and decor. If you are looking to work in an environment that is professional; energetic, and encourages a work environment that resolves issues with skill and compassion then this is the job for you.
A bit about the Company:
- Advancement Opportunities, availability to grow to advanced levels of customer support roles.
- Get hired on by the company for long term opportunities - Looking for proven performers.
- Start now and work beyond the Holiday Season, long term part-time opportunities.
- Work a set schedule of 13 -26 hours per week or 40 hours per week.
- Part-time: Work 4pm- 10pm, Mon to Fri, plus 4 hours 1 weekend day (7:45 - 5pm)
- Full-time: Work set schedule, 40 hours, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, 1 Weekend day(7:45-5pm)
- Extended Hours: Effective 11/29/19 thru 1/5/2020: Work between, 6:45AM to 11PM, closing at least 2 nights until 11pm.
- Pay: $14 per hour
A typical day might look like this for a Customer Service Representative:
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers- needs.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to, scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines
This job might be a fit for you if you meet the requirements below:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role in a call center or retail environment.
- Proficient computer and data entry skills - including proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel) and Internet usage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Flexibility to work weekends, Saturday or Sunday
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options**Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
- Service bonus plan, Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Product Information Management