Sr. Tax Manager need for a top firm - 100% remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo Forster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Bellevue, WA we are proud to be recognized as one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today and one of the Top 200 Firms by Public Accounting! We are committed to providing you opportunities to engage with new clients, train and develop emerging leaders in the firm, oversee and assist current clients, and participate in philanthropic community events. We are actively looking for a Senior Manager in our Tax department to initiate and manage tax and business planning, consulting, and compliance engagements while communicating complex tax concepts to clients.
If you are an experienced Sr. Tax Manager with heavy client-facing skills, then please read on….Why join us?
We have about 130 employees, are continuing to grow organically, and pride ourselves with:
- Career growth opportunities (everyone is assigned a coach/mentor)
- People always come first
- Great work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Principal mentor program 1-2 years (if interested)
- Amazing compensation and benefits
As a Senior in our Tax department, you will make an impact by:
- Providing quality service through the planning and execution of tax services
- Demonstrating the ability to apply advanced tax and accounting concepts related to: Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, Individuals, accounting methods, and property transactions
- Proactively considering the impact of client transactions during tax preparation
- Demonstrating the ability to think beyond accounting and understanding client opportunities and goals
- Suggesting and implementing enhancements to tax engagement documentation and the tax preparation processes
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
Minimum of six years of experience in public accounting
Experience managing multiple client engagements
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
As a full-service public accounting firm, Berntson Porter (BP) works with a variety of clients across numerous industries and service lines. BP specializes in construction, real estate, manufacturing and distribution, hospitality, technology, and professional services. We take pride in our expertise, assisting clients with a variety of needs, audit and assurance services, tax planning and preparation, international tax and accounting, estate and transition planning, state and local tax, transaction services, accounting support, and bookkeeping services and more.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.