To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Floating Leasing Consultant
Fairfield Residential • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
From discovering the prospects needs and matching them with the perfect apartment, to nurturing the resident experience while supporting the property’s needs; our Leasing Consultants are critical to building our apartment communities. Every day is an opportunity to meet new people and turn them into a loyal customer.
We are looking for dynamic, top performing sales people with high energy and superior sales and customer service experience. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced leasing office, juggle various tasks and work well within a team.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will be the first point of contact with prospective residents, current residents, vendors or Fairfield associates.
- This position will tour, qualify and sell the property’s features to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing, closing and move in process with our new residents.
- Initial questions most likely come through you first. You must be quick to determine the customer’s needs, resolve and/or escalate to a higher level as permitted.
- Fostering new relationships with our customers is vital to the success of this position.
- We look to you to use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing relationships.
- Using your strong administrative and computer skills, this position will manage various tasks, such as managing lease files, updating necessary paperwork and computer systems, completing marketing/advertising tasks, updating social media sites, etc.
- Weekends are required; must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- Superior sales and customer service skills.
- Prior leasing experience is helpful.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow through.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Superior ability to help our customers and resolve any issues with professionalism and clear communication.
- Strong typing and computer skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software is preferred.
- Your ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining detailed and well organized.
- Good follow through is necessary so our customers feel their needs are recognized and met.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.