Electrical Engineering Technician / Raynham, MA
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Technician for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA.
As an Electrical Engineering Technician placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for working in a medical device laboratory using pumps, vacuum equipment, scales, electronic meters, oscilloscopes, computers, and other typical lab equipment, plus electro surgery tools, tissue shavers, and scalpels.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Electrical testing using oscilloscopes, DMM’s, Hi-pot testers, power analyzers, spectrum analyzers, electrosurgical analyzers, etc.
- Reworking circuit boards, soldering and de-soldering surface mount components, building wiring cable assemblies, documenting test results
- Modifying schematics and processing Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Ordering electronic parts
- Managing test equipment calibration
- Assisting engineers in test method development, fixture design, and ongoing improvements
- Prototyping and testing electromechanical assemblies
- Following procedures to perform and record various tests in our mechanical, electrical and tissue labs.
- Instron torque and tensile testing, various mechanical tests, etc.
- Tissue ablation, coagulation, shaving, etc.
- Candidate will work closely with the cross functional team to collect requirements, identify critical parameters, establish timelines, material requirements, etc. Must work well in dynamic group environment, be self-starter, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- EE Bachelor’s degree preferred not required though
- Proficient interpreting electrical schematics Soldering / de-soldering Surface Mount Components, including 0.5 mm pitch, 144-lead components.
- Experience in a lab environment
- Familiarity with recording and entering data into lab notebooks and computers Must follow general laboratory safety and cleaning procedures
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Call Phone number blocked - click to apply for questions about the position but please apply on line to be considered for the position.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41ALNS_BH1539032
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Engineering Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Engineering Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled engineering professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time engineering jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
Kelly Engineering Resources employees work more than 6 million hours in positions ranging from chemical engineers to robotic technicians to R&D specialists to AutoCAD® designers.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile